go.roku.com/remotehelp – Roku Remote Not Working
Roku is the most popular streaming device in the market that comes with a remote control system. Though you can use the Roku app as a remote, most people still prefer the remote for navigation. However, you can face the Roku Remote Not Working problem with your Roku remote. This problem can be resolved by following some simple troubleshooting guides. go.roku.com/remotehelp will help you to troubleshoot the issues related to the Roku remote. In this blog, we are going to discuss the simple methods to resolve the Roku remote not working issue.
Solutions to fix Roku remote is not working
There are two types of Roku remote: one is infrared Roku remote and the other is enhanced Roku remote. The troubleshooting solutions are slightly different for both remotes.
Steps to fix infrared Roku remote is not working
If you are an infrared Roku remote then follow the below troubleshooting instructions to fix the Roku remote is not working issue:
- First and foremost, point the infrared Roku remote in front of the Roku box and observe the indicator light. If the indicator light flashes on the Roku box then the remote is working.
- Check if anything is blocking the infrared signals between the Roku remote and the Roku box.
- Try to use the Roku app to check if the box is working properly or not. If the box is working properly then the issue is with the Roku remote and if the box is not working then try to reset the Roku box.
Steps to fix the enhanced Roku remote is not working
If you are using the enhanced Roku remote then follow the below-mentioned instructions to resolve the Roku remote is not working issue:
- To fix the Enhanced Roku remote is not working issue, you need to repair the enhanced Roku remote. Repairing the enhanced Roku remote is very easy. You need to remove the batteries from the remote and wait for a while. Now, open the home screen and change the batteries of the Roku remote. After this, press and hold the pairing button and wait for a pairing light.
- For a quick repair, you can use the Roku app as well. You can download and install the Roku app on your Android or iOS from the Google play store or from the Apple app store.
- Then, go to the settings option and select the option to pair a new device. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to pair the Roku remote.
Basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve the Roku remote is not working problem
You can follow the below troubleshooting solutions to resolve the Roku remote is not working problem:
- Turn off the Roku device and take out the streaming stick. Now, wait for some time and then restart the device to check if the problem is resolved.
- Remove the batteries from the compartment and then insert the new batteries.
- Try to use another port instead of using the HDMI port.
Hopefully, by following the above steps you can easily resolve the Roku Remote Not Working issue. You can go to go.roku.com/remotehelp to resolve the issues related to the Roku remote.